How to make pizza at home
He makes two 10-inch pizzas
What you need
1 pound pizza pie, in a shop or at home
1/2 a 1 cup sauce: tomato sauce, white sauce or other spread
2 or 3 cups of other types of seasoning: onions, pickled mushrooms, peppers, cooked sausage, baked bacon, dill peppers, remaining vegetables or other favorite dishes
1 to 2 cups of cheese, shredded or sliced: mozzarella, Monterey Jack, provolone, fontina or any other favorite.
Flour or flour (optional)
Stone pizza or baking sheet
Peeling of pizza or baking sheet
Parchment paper (optional)
1. Heat the oven to 550 ° F or higher: Do not be afraid to manually turn the heat up to its maximum setting. High heat will help to make crunchier crust and more flavorful. Allow the oven to cool for at least half an hour before baking your pizzas. If you have a cooking stone, put it in the bottom of the oven.
2. Divide the dough in half: One pound of pasta makes two 10-inch pizzas. Cut the dough in half and cover half with an upright bowl or a clean kitchen towel while you prepare the first pizza.
3. Extract the dough:
Method # 1: Parchment baked pizza: rip a large piece of parchment paper about 12 inches wide. Working with a piece of the dough at a time, make it into a large disc with your hands and cut it on parchment paper. Use your hands or a rolling pin to flatten the dough until it is no more than 1/4 inch thick. If the dough begins to shrink, let it rest for 5 minutes and then continue rolling.
Method 2: Pizza with flour or flour and a baking stone: sprinkle a handful of cereal flour or flour on a pizza skin or on the back of a baking sheet. Working with a piece of pasta at a time, make it into a large disc with your hands and cut into the skin. Use your hands or a rolling pin to flatten the dough until it is no more than 1/4 inch thick. Shake often the peel or baking sheet as it is formed to make sure the dough does not attack. If the dough begins to shrink, let it rest for 5 minutes and then continue rolling.
4. Up the pizza: Spoon some spoons of sauce into the center of the pizza and use the back of a spoon to spread to the edges. Stack all your appetizers.
5. Bake the pizza: Using a pizza peel or the back of a baking sheet, slide the pizza (with parchment or corn) onto the baking stone. If you do not have a cooking stone, cook the pizza directly on the baking sheet. Cook for 5 minutes, then rotate the pizza. Push the parchment out of the pizza if it is used. Cook for another 3-5 minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese seems brash.
6. Slice and serve: Let the pizza cool slightly on a cooling rack until it is able to handle it. Slice into pieces and serve.